Saturday, January 1, 2011

Some men just don't get it.


"You know how men are. They think "No" means "Yes" and "Get lost" means "Take me. I'm yours."~ Meg from Disney's 'Hercules'



First and foremost, Happy New Year! I used the holiday as a time for relaxation and spent it with a friend marathoning the show "Weeds", eating pizza and sharing drinks. Lots of texting involved too. lol  At the end of every year, I change the layout of my website which is always fun. I love the new look! Check it out:


Okay, I need to go on a little rant about men who just don't get the fuckin' hint. How is it some men don't realize they are being blown off? If I'm not responding to your text messages, emails or IM's or Facebook "pokes" don't you think that  I'm avoiding you? I'm clearly not communicating back. To a select few, don't give me that bullshit that you're not interested in me. You asked me out, I said no, leave me alone all ready or you suggested a second date and I expressed no interest. I'm not trying to sound like a bitch; I am a very nice person but it frustrates me because I am also a very busy person and would like to think some people are smart enough to figure it out. I'm not playing hard to get. Trust me, if I like you, you will know.

And then there's someone who I use to be involved with who is in his own little world. I'm not even going to go there. It's too fucked up to talk about.  All I'll say is my New Year's resolution is to move when my lease is up to be away from him.   

And one more thing, I am so sick and tired about men who bitch that women are crazy. If we're crazy it's usually because a man drove us crazy. Men prey on women's emotions and push our buttons. They do us wrong and don't own up to it. Naturally we're gonna freak when we find out they cheated, lied or stole. Of course our personalities are going to change when men abuse us verbally or psychically. So don't stand there and pretend to be an innocent victim and like you did nothing wrong. Take a good look at yourself before you start blaming a woman who took your shit and start thinking about how you need to treat people better. Also, work on your communication skills. An apology wouldn't kill you either.

I'm not perfect and never claimed to be. I would never deny if a man was good to me and I have nice words to say about some of the people I had relationships with. Others were just assholes or little bitches who complained about women as if they were perfect. Seriously, fuck you who think like that. Nuff' said.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...