Friday, December 3, 2010

You asked, I answered.

 Back when I was still writing for http://www.majorspoilers.com/ I had a popular feature called "Confessions of a Cosplay Girl: Ask Victoria" where readers would submit their questions for me to answer. Check out the older articles here (part 3 was lost due to the site crashing):
http://www.majorspoilers.com/confessions-of-a-cosplay-girl-ask-victoria-part-one
http://www.majorspoilers.com/confessions-of-a-cosplay-girl-ask-victoria-part-2

 I'm continuing that on my Blog. Recently on my Facebook Fan page (www.facebook.com/VictoriaCosplay) I asked for fans to send in their questions and the emails poured in. You asked and now I have answered!

Big Bad Wolf asks: Why did you drop out of the Zenescope Girl of the Year contest? What happend?

Victoria: I no longer wished to be affliated with Zenescope for a variety of reasons and didn't want to attend the San Diego show on their behalf if I won. My reasons were personal and I have never made them public because that would be unprofessional although I have told several individuals in private. I'm still friends with some of the company's talent but not the company itself. As everyone knows I ended up attending the 2010 San Diego Comic Con on behalf of the prestigious Gentle Giant Studios, http://www.leiasmetalbikini.com/ and http://www.threemusesclothing.com/ and recieved media attenion from Spike TV, G4 tv, Esquire, the Hollywood Reporter, San Diego's Fox channel and dozens of comic based sites. I was extermely honored and truly feel nothing could have matched that experience and the amazing people I got to work with. And to take part in the famous Slave Leia gathering; how can you top that??

Paul asks: Why don't you write for Major Spoilers anymore?

Victoria: My personal life got very hectic and I work as a full time preschool teacher and part time model. Although I love writing and miss it, I was burnt out and simply didn't have the time.

CultureShock asks: Have you had any plastic surgery done? Lips, botox or implants?

Victoria: No, I'm all natural!

Michelle asks: Is it true you use to be married?


Victoria: Yes, I was married for several years but am now divorced. I'm proud to say that my ex husband  is one of my bestfriends.

Ben10fan asks: I heard you were a teacher and my question is have your pictures gotten you in any trouble or fired? They're pretty racy.

Victoria: No trouble yet. My coworkers are aware that I am a professional model and some have seen a few of my photos and the issue hasn't come up.

Chris asks: How often do you go to the gym?

Victoria: This question always cracks me up because I haven't been to the gym in ten years! Aside from daily walks, I don't excercise at all.

Matt asks: What's your ethnicity?

Victoria: I'm Puerto Rican American with a touch of Italian.

Ricky asks: Your eyes look different colors in photos. Do you wear contacts?

Victoria: No, I do not. Sometimes a photographer may photoshop and enhance my eyes but most of the time they are untouched. My eyes are naturally green.

Ian asks: How much do you pay photographers for your photos?

Victoria: I've only paid one photographer and that was for special portraits I got done for my birthday. Every other photoshoot I've done was either a job I was hired for or a trade with a photographer.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...