Monday, November 1, 2010

The week of Halloween was a busy one...

First thing I want to say is MY BROTHER IS OUT OF THE HOSPITAL! He's doing so well and I want to thank everyone who sent their warm thoughts and prayers!

I can't even begin to tell you the craziness of the week of Halloween! Monday a friend stayed the night with me, Tuesday I spent with my dad, Wednesday I got completely fucked up with my gal pal (GREAT TIMES!), Thursday night I actually stayed home, Friday night I had a date and Saturday I had first aid training, a comic show and went to a bar for the holiday! Mind you, I am a full time teacher so during the day I am working. The comic show was fun and I met some cosplayers and caught up with the lovely Amber whom I met last weekend at the Superhero fund raiser.


When I was gearing up as Black Canary I couldn't find the black ribbon I recently bought for my neck so I ended up using a black bra strap that I tied with a rubber band. Hey, it worked! Last mintue cosplay wardrobe malfunctions are always fun :P


I think the corset and panty version looks much better especially because you can see my figure. I don't think I'll be doing the bodysuit version anymore. That night to celebrate Halloween I went to a bar dressed as Robin with a friend:

I got some new images from a recent photoshoot. Some fashion shots and Supergirl. Here's my favorite of the new Supergirl shots:


 Just looking st those boots make my feet hurt but there's no denying they look FABULOUS! You can see the updated gallery here: http://cosplaygirl.webs.com/supergirldccomics.htm


I did a sorta damsel in distress shoot and this one is my favorite outta the bunch:

It was an interesting theme. I got tired of being tied up for so long. lol. Rest of the shots are here:

Now this is AMAZING! A fan named Daniel from Chile recently drew me drawing inspiration from a witch photo I took last year (2009). Here's the photo of me:


And here's Daniel's drawing:


How freakin cool is that? I'm always so touched and amazed when people take the time to make things like this for me. I have the best fans in the world!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...