Friday, February 25, 2011

Final Fantasy VII: Aerith Gainsborough

final fantasy 7 cosplay - aerith gainsboroughFirst, I have to say… This girl looks like the same cosplayer as Felicia of Darkstalkers.

Makes me curious to know who she really is… But I unfortunately have no leads.If anyone can point me in the right direction, I’m all ears!

Anyway, Aerith, the flower girl of Final Fantasy VII who turned out to be the one who can summon the only force capable of repelling the ultimate destructive magic handled by Sephiroth known as “Meteor”. She unfortunately perishes in the game, but most Final Fantasy VII fans still see her as an icon of the series.

That weapon she’s holding look like it’s really made out of marble. Awesome job with this cosplay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...